1. Acceptance of this policy
2. Information we collect
To be able to offer our services and provide access to our system and digital resources as well as to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations, we will need to process your information as described below. We do this with maximum possible consideration to your integrity. Information we collect include:
a) Information which you provide to us: You may directly or indirectly provide us with your information in a number of ways, including for example when you sign up to receive information on special offers, investing tools, and other education content and materials or when you contact us or when you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information. This includes:
- Personal and contact information such full name, email address and phone number
b) Information which you provide to us: When you use the website and services, for example when you choose to buy our investor guides, tools and other digital content, we may collect the following information
- Personal and contact information as outlined above (name, email, phone number)
- Information about content, materials or services: details about those materials you have downloaded
- Device information for example the IP address used to view the site, language settings, timezone, type of device used to view the site and its operating platform, approximate location
c) Facebook pixels and other tracking technologies: We use Facebook pixel to measure the effectives of our advertising campaigns. Facebook pixel collects information about users reach our site via Facebook ads as well as actions taken by users on the site. Information collected by Facebook tags includes ads clicked by you, page views, content viewed on the site, search terms, items added to the virtual shopping bag, purchases made on the site, device type, as well as referring urls. To learn more about Facebook pixels and what they do please visit Facebook pixel’s help pages at: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
3. Legal grounds for processing your information: Crypto Investor News relies on the following legal grounds when process your information:
a) Consent: When you sign up and create a user account at Crypto Investor News, please note that you are providing your consent for the use of your information to complete your registration.
b) Contractual necessity: We will collect, use and/or store personal information which is necessary for us to be able to perform a contract between you and us or to carry out negotiations before entering into such contract.
c) Legal Compliance: We will also process information to comply with obligations which may be imposed on us by law or to comply with decisions and requirements of governmental regulatory agencies
d) Legitimate Interest: Crypto Investor News strives to promote access to information and resources for investment purposes. In this aim, we may use your personal information for legitimate interests including research, marketing and advertising purposes.
4. How we use your information: In general, we use information collected from or about you to provide access to the Offers4Investor’s platform and services, perform our contractual obligations, comply with the law and, where relevant, in accordance with your consent. Below is a detailed description of we use your information:
a) Provide, carry out and improve our service: In accordance with our terms and conditions and any other legal agreement between you and us, we will use your information:
- to confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information
- to manage customer relationship including the performance of our obligations to you and provide you with information, products and services you request from us;
- for customer or prospective customer (lead) analysis, administration of our services and internal management, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research and statistical purposes;
- to make sure that content and materials (guides, e-books, and reports) are presented or provided to you in an effective way;
- to prevent misuse of our services as part of our efforts to make sure that our website and services are safe and secure; as well as,
- in our legitimate interest, to improve our services and for general business development including developing new products and functions and new business opportunities.
b) Communicate with you: Crypto Investor News may also have to use your contact information to communicate relevant information to you regarding the services you inquired about or ordered from us and/or to carry out customer satisfaction surveys regarding our services.
c) Marketing: We may also use your contact information to send information about offers, discounts or competitions that we think would be valuable to you taking into account your existing customer or business relationship with us. If you consent, we may allow third parties to use your information for their own marketing purposes. We will not use your information for marketing purposes if such use emails considerable risk to your individual rights and freedoms. If you do not want your information to be used in this way, please contact us via email at email@example.com
5. Sharing and Disclosure of your information
We may have to transfer and/or share your information with certain third parties as explained below. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that you information is handled securely and with adequate protection level on disclosure or transfer to the said third parties. We may share information to:
a) Service provides and business partners affiliated with Crypto Investor News. We may share information to our service providers as necessary for fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. We may transmit your email to Fredrick and Oliver or Mail Chimp servers which we use for email marketing and communication purposes. We may also share information about site usage to our current or potential investors, sponsors or advertisers of our website and services.
b) Legal compliance: Crypto Investor News may share personal information or information about you to governmental agencies when required to do so law including or example law enforcement, tax authorities and other governmental regulatory institutions. This will only be done where we have a legal duty to do under applicable law.
c) Business transfer or sale: In the event that Crypto Investor News sales its business or assets, we may share personal information with the potential investor or buyer of the business or assets. If Crypto Investor News is merged with another entity, we may share personal information to the resultant merged entity.
We will not sale, lease or transfer your information to other third parties without your consent.
6. Transfer of Information: We strive to always process your personal information within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA). In certain cases, personal information may be transmitted to, and be processed in, jurisdictions outside of the EU/EEA by us or our service provides. As part of our commitment to protect personal data, we will take appropriate legal measures including entering into data processing agreements to ensure that personal data is protected by third parties with the same level of protection offered by Crypto Investor News within the EU/EEA.
7. Data Retention: Crypto Investor News keeps certain personal information for long as necessary so as to be able to carry out its obligations under its terms of service or other relevant legal agreements. Where we retain information for other purposes than performance of obligations, for example so as to comply with sales tax laws or other regulatory requirements, we will keep information for long as necessary or required by the applicable law for the specified purposes.
9. Your Rights: In line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights with respect to information collected from or about you.
a) Right to obtain access to your information: You can request a copy of the information if you would like to know and/or verify information we hold about you. The copy is free of charge.
b) Right to rectification: You have the right at any time to update inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
c) Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information on grounds that the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that there can be laws which prevent us from erasing your information immediately upon your request. This includes for example information which is retained for tax or accounting purposes as well as consumer rights protection purposes.
d) Right to object to processing of data for certain purposes. You can object to use of your information for profiling and marketing purposes.
e) Right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of your data in a structured machine-readable format and for such data to be moved, copied or transferred, on your request, to another data controller.
10. Right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of your data in a structured machine-readable format and for such data to be moved, copied or transferred, on your request, to another data controller.
11. Contact us: For questions or information access requests, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at
91 Wimpole Street